If you use Google Calendar, this post will show you how to add the choir calendar to your Google Calendar. These instructions have been adapted from the Google Calendar help page. If you are also in chamber choir, you will need to do these steps twice.
- Open Google Calendar.
- On the left side, find “Other calendars” and click the down arrow .
- Select Add by URL.
- Enter the calendar’s address in the field provided.
- Concert Choir: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/scdsb.on.ca_a0efqgorgvocvbrvak0erhsoj0%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- Chamber Choir: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/scdsb.on.ca_15kjl8kliejnttastv1s78767o%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under “Other calendars.”