Thanks for a great performance at Sainte Marie! The next few weeks continue to be busy, so here are some details:
Wed Nov 30 – Rogers Filming
- Make sure you have your release form submitted
- Come to room 204 to warm-up at 12:45pm
- Wear your black performance bottoms, and a formal shirt that is either red, white, or green
- If anyone has any garland or small white Christmas lights they can loan for this event (or even better, garland that includes white lights), please bring it in on Monday or ASAP. Thanks!
- The filming takes place between 1-4pm.
Fri Dec 1 – RVH
- The trip filled up last Monday, so those who submitted forms since then unfortunately cannot be accommodated due to the size of the performance space. For clarify, I’ve included a list of the people who made the list at the end of this post.
- We will meet outside the music room at 10:45am (the beginning of period 3). We are walking to the hospital, so please have appropriate shoes and winter clothing. We will be performing in our normal black uniforms.
Wed Dec 7 – Collier Street Untied Church
- The concert begins at 7:30pm and students need to arrive by 6:45pm. Tickets for audience members are now available for purchase in the music office for $7 each.
- During the day, students will be travelling to Collier Street United Church for a rehearsal, as per the following schedule:
- Departure: Grade nine class – 10:15am (ie, part way through our class); everyone else – 11:15am (if you are also in orchestra or guitar you will be leaving earlier in the morning).
- Arrival back at school: For everyone NOT in chamber choir or the senior vocal class, you’ll arrive back by 1:15pm. Everyone else will arrive back by 2:30pm.
- NO after school rehearsal
Please contact me with any questions.
Choir Members on the RVH Trip