Just a couple quick reminders as we approach our performances:
Sainte Marie Among the Hurons (this Friday):
- Bring to school – choir uniforms, money for dinner or a packed dinner
- Students should meet in the vocal room after school
- IMPORTANT – for any students not riding home on the bus after the performance, there is an additional form to be signed (available from me or PDF). Thank you to those who have already returned these.
Collier Street United Church (next Wednesday, December 6)
- Tickets are now available for purchase from us, at $7 each. Although they will also be available at the door, we strongly recommend purchasing in advance to avoid wait times.
- After the concert, there is a student organized social event taking place at the Montana’s restaurant at the new Duckworth/Cundles plaza. All music students are invited, but it is completely optional, and parents are responsible for transportation.
For additional detailed information, please review the letter that was sent home with the permission forms (PDF available here). I would particularly encourage parents planning to view the Sainte Marie performance to review the details.
Thanks, I forward to seeing everyone at our concerts in the coming weeks!