A few quick notes about tomorrow’s trip and forms that need to be submitted for next year:
Family of Schools Trip
- Please bring (or wear) your choir uniform to school.
- At the beginning of period 2 meet in the vocal room. We will have a quick chat and load equipment, then you’ll have a chance to change and eat lunch.
- The bus departs at 11:00am. We will be performing at Shanty Bay and Steele Street Public Schools.
- We will return by 2:30pm. Those who volunteered (and anyone else not running to catch a bus) will stay and unload. Pizza will be provided.
If you’re concerned about missing period 2, please let me know. We can arrange for you to attend this class as long as you are dressed and ready to get on the bus by 11:00am.
Forms for Next Year
Blank copies of all forms are available in the entryway to the vocal room.
- If you are interested in being on next year’s executive council, I need to have the application form by Tuesday, May 21 (ignore the original deadline of May 20 as it is the holiday Monday).
- If you are interested in being in chamber choir or senior vocal ensemble next year, I need the form in by Friday, May 31. Returning members to these ensembles must also hand in a form, however an audition is only required if you want to be in an ensemble that you were not in this year.
Finally, don’t forget we have our year end pizza party and council voting on both lunch periods on Wednesday, May 22.